DHCommons is a directory of digital humanities projects that aims to match projects in need of assistance with collaborators who want to contribute to a project. It launched as a centerNet initiative at MLA 2011. I was one of its co-founders, and I built it in Drupal 7.
Bamboo DiRT is a collaboratively edited directory of tools for digital research. I built it as part of Project Bamboo, working with Lisa Spiro, creator of the earlier DiRT wiki.
Drupal for Humanists aims to be a guide for how to use Drupal for digital humanities projects, and other web-based publication and communication needs in the humanities. It is written assuming little or no technical experience on the part of the reader, and none of the examples or tutorials require writing any code-- all configuration can be done using Drupal's user interface.
Since 2007, I've been documenting and occasionally analyzing graffiti from university libraries, mostly from public study areas.
I was part of the Project Bamboo program staff for the majority of the project's duration, starting in 2008. During the Bamboo Planning Project, I was often a scribe at the workshops, and I later aggregated and wrote numerous summaries of the data contained in those notes.
This project uses a Drupal interface for encoding linguistic and cultural information about transcriptions of field recordings from Bulgaria, and presenting the material in a way that is easy for scholars to search and browse.
This project aims to develop XML resources to facilitate research into the Old Novgorod birchbark letters. Transforming existing indices such as those found in Zaliznjak 2004 into machine-readable XML enables us to perform statistical calculations on the data, and brings to light statistically significant patterns that would be difficult for a scholar to recognize due to the size of the corpus.
The Slavic linguistics wiki was conceived of as a specialist Wikipedia, where all the original sources are cited (down to the page), to reduce the scholar's need to comb through bibliographies and references in a pile of printed works or PDFs to see what's been said by scholars.
My first major XML project, taking data from the printed Български диалектен атлас, marking it up in XML, and using XSLT to group the data in a variety of ways to help bring patterns in the data to light. It also used the Google Maps API to display dynamic maps.
I design quirky fabric, with inspiration drawn from medieval Slavic, open source software, manuscripts, and public domain materials, and have it printed on Spoonflower.com.